City of Tustin, CA
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of Tustin, CA
Community Services Commission Meeting
Meeting Time: November 16, 2022 at 6:00pm PST
Closed for Comment November 16, 2022 at 4:00pm PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
CALL TO ORDER 6:00 p.m.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. APPROVAL OF THE OCTOBER 19, 2022, REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
2. APPROVAL OF THE OCTOBER 27, 2022, SPECIAL MEETING MINUTES
3. COMMUNICATION AND CORRESPONDENCE Information received on behalf of the Commission during the month of November.
4. FINDINGS REQUIRED FOR THE USE OF TELECONFERENCING IN COMPLIANCE WITH ASSEMBLY BILL 361 FOR MEETINGS OF THE TUSTIN COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMISSION In order for the Commission to continue to have the option to meet via teleconference during the pandemic, AB 361 required the Commission to make specified findings at least every thirty (30) days.
a. A state of emergency has been proclaimed by California’s Governor due to the COVID-19 pandemic and continues in effect; and
b. The Commission has reconsidered the circumstances of the state of emergency; and
c. Local health officials continue to recommend measures to promote social distancing.
5. PUBLIC ART PROJECT – TUSTIN SPORTS PARK DUGOUT WALL MURAL At their September 21, 2022, meeting the Public Art Committee approved a mural for the Field #2 dugout wall at Tustin Sports Park as their next public art project.
6. SEVEN YEAR CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM DISCUSSION Each year the Community Services Commission advises the Parks and Recreation Department regarding park development and facility renovation within Tustin. In response to the city’s adoption of a two-year budget, the Seven Year Capital Improvement Program Discussion has been a regular item on the Community Services Commission’s agenda.
7. SPECIAL EVENT REVIEW – HALLOWEEN HOWL AND VETERANS DAY CELEBRATION The Community Services Commission’s Strategic Priorities include recommending improvements to community special events. The Parks and Recreation Department’s two most recent events were the Halloween Howl and the Veterans Day Celebration.
Terms and Conditions
© 2024 Granicus