City of Tustin, CA
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of Tustin, CA
Community Services Commission - Special Meeting
Meeting Time: July 21, 2021 at 3:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment July 21, 2021 at 1:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
CALL TO ORDER 3:00 p.m.
1. APPROVAL OF THE JUNE 16, 2021, MINUTES
2. COMMUNICATION AND CORRESPONDENCE Information received on behalf of the Commission during the month of July.
3. COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMISSION STRATEGIC PLAN – INCREASE COMMISSION PRESENCE – TUSTIN TILLER DAYS The Community Services Commission’s Strategic Plan includes the goal of increasing the presence of the Commission in the Community. One of the objectives in meeting this goal is participation in Community events. The Commissioners are asked to review the schedule of events and approve details of participation.
4. COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMISSION STRATEGIC PLAN – PARK AND FACILITY TOUR Each year the Community Services Commission tours the City of Tustin parks and facilities to assist staff with updating future Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) and develop priority lists for submittal to the City Council for consideration of funding.
5. COMMISSIONER PARK VISIT REPORTS Wesson Heritage, Pine Tree, Tustin Sports Henderson Frontier, Veterans Sports, Victory Marsh Peery Citrus Ranch, Laurel Glen, Magnolia Tree, McFadden-Pasadena Kozak Cedar Gove, Peppertree, Pioneer Road Nakamoto Camino Real, Centennial, Columbus Tustin
6. COMMISSIONER LIAISON REPORTS Commissioners will provide a report to the Commission on their liaison assignments as follows: Wesson Tustin Community Foundation Henderson Economic Development Marsh Peery Community Outreach Kozak Special Events Nakamoto Senior Advisory Board
7. DIRECTOR'S REPORT Fourth of July Concerts in the Park Movies at the Park Creative Signals Tustin Chili Cook-off - August 15th Art Walk - October 16th CIP Update
8. COMMISSIONER COMMENTS
Terms and Conditions
© 2024 Granicus