City of Tustin, CA
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of Tustin, CA
Public Art Commission Special Meeting
Meeting Time: June 14, 2023 at 4:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment June 14, 2023 at 2:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
1. PROVIDE WRITTEN COMMENTS THROUGH THE E-COMMENT SYSTEM Proceed to the SpeakUp comment system:
A. To submit an e-comment on an upcoming meeting agenda, go to https://tustin.granicusideas.com/meetings?scope=upcoming and select the agenda item.
B. Follow the links to type and submit your comment(s) on one or more items:
1. The items may be on the agenda or not on the agenda.
2. Your comments will be forwarded electronically and immediately to the members of the Public Art Commission.
3. Comments related to a particular agenda item will only be considered prior to the close of public comments on that item.
4. Comments on matters that are not on the agenda may be submitted only until the “Public Comment” portion of the agenda is concluded. For Individuals with Disabilities: The City is dedicated to ensuring accessibility to the meetings for those individuals with disabilities, so the City has established a process to request a reasonable modification or accommodation consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you would like to request a modification or accommodation due to a disability, please call (714) 573-3106 as soon as is feasible, and identify the need and the requested modification or accommodation. The City’s ADA Coordinator or her designee will receive the request and communicate in response to the request. Items Distributed to The Commission Less Than 72 Hours Prior To Meeting: Pursuant to Government Code section 54957.5, non-exempt public records that relate to one or more open session agenda items and that are distributed to a majority of the Commission less than seventy-two (72) hours prior to the meeting will be available for public inspection on the electronic posting board located at 300 Centennial Way, Tustin, CA 92780.
CALL TO ORDER 4:00 p.m.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. APPROVAL OF THE MAY 17, 2023, REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
2. GIFTED PUBLIC ART There was no gifted public art received on behalf of the Commission during June.
3. COMMUNICATION AND CORRESPONDENCE There was no correspondence received on behalf of the Commission during June.
Terms and Conditions
© 2024 Granicus