City of Tustin, CA
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of Tustin, CA
Community Services Commission Meeting
Meeting Time: February 15, 2023 at 6:00pm PST
Closed for Comment February 15, 2023 at 4:00pm PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
CALL TO ORDER 6:00 p.m.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. APPROVAL OF THE JANUARY 18, 2023, MINUTES
2. COMMUNICATION AND CORRESPONDENCE Information received on behalf of the Commission during February.
3. FINDINGS REQUIRED BY AB 361 FOR THE CONTINUTED USE OF TELECONFERENCING FOR MEETINGS In order for the Commission to continue to have the option to meet via teleconference during the pandemic, AB 361 required the Commission to make specified findings at least every thirty (30) days.
a. A state of emergency has been proclaimed by California’s Governor due to the COVID-19 pandemic and continues in effect; and
b. The Commission has reconsidered the circumstances of the state of emergency; and
c. Local health officials continue to recommend measures to promote social distancing.
4. PARKS AND RECREATION ANNUAL REPORT Attached is the Annual Report for January through December 2022.
5. PUBLIC ART POLICY UPDATE On February 7, 2023, City Council approved an update to the City of Tustin Public Art Policy.
6. COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMISSION PARTICIPATION AT THE 2023 CASINO NIGHT The Community Services Commission’s Strategic Priorities include increasing the presence of the Commission in the community. In furtherance of this priority, the Commission is invited to participate in the annual Casino Night fundraiser for the Tustin Area Senior Fund, Inc.
7. COMMISSIONER PARK VISIT REPORTS Commissioners will provide a report to the Commission on their park visits as follows: Wesson Camino Real, Centennial, Tustin Sports Nakamoto Columbus Tustin, Peppertree, Pine Tree Marsh Peery Frontier, Veterans Sports, Victory Henderson Citrus Ranch, Laurel Glen, Magnolia Tree, McFadden Pasadena Kozak Cedar Grove, Heritage, Pioneer Road
Terms and Conditions
© 2024 Granicus