City of Tustin, CA
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of Tustin, CA
Community Services Commission Meeting
Meeting Time: October 19, 2022 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment October 19, 2022 at 4:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
CALL TO ORDER 6:00 p.m.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PRESENTATION – GARRISON DE VINE – VETERANS DAY CELEBRATION AND CAR SHOW
1. APPROVAL OF THE SEPTEMBER 21, 2022, REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
2. COMMUNICATION AND CORRESPONDENCE Information received on behalf of the Commission during the month of October.
3. FINDINGS REQUIRED FOR THE USE OF TELECONFERENCING IN COMPLIANCE WITH ASSEMBLY BILL 361 FOR MEETINGS OF THE TUSTIN COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMISSION In order for the Commission to continue to have the option to meet via teleconference during the pandemic, AB 361 required the Commission to make specified findings at least every thirty (30) days.
a. A state of emergency has been proclaimed by California’s Governor due to the COVID-19 pandemic and continues in effect; and
b. The Commission has reconsidered the circumstances of the state of emergency; and
c. Local health officials continue to recommend measures to promote social distancing.
4. PUBLIC ART PROJECT – FRONTIER PARK MOSAIC TILE MURAL The Public Art Committee has forwarded the design for a mosaic tile mural at Frontier Park for the Community Services Commission’s review and approval.
5. SPECIAL EVENT REVIEW – TUSTIN TILLER DAYS AND OLD TOWN ART WALK The Community Services Commission’s Strategic Priorities include recommending improvements to community special events. The Parks and Recreation Department’s most recent events were Tustin Tiller Days and the Old Town Art Walk.
6. COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMISSION PARTICIPATION AT THE 2022 HALLOWEEN HOWL The Community Services Commission’s Strategic Priorities include increasing the presence of the Commission in the Community. In furtherance of this priority, it is recommended that the Commission participate in the Halloween Howl.
Terms and Conditions
© 2024 Granicus