City of Tustin, CA
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of Tustin, CA
Community Services Commission Meeting
Meeting Time: September 21, 2022 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment September 21, 2022 at 4:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
CALL TO ORDER 6:00 p.m.
1. APPROVAL OF THE JULY 20, 2022, REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
2. APPROVAL OF THE AUGUST 17, 2022, SPECIAL MEETING MINUTES
3. APPROVAL OF THE SEPTEMBER 7, 2022, SPECIAL MEETING MINUTES
4. COMMUNICATION AND CORRESPONDENCE Information received on behalf of the Commission during the months of August and September.
5. FINDINGS REQUIRED BY AB 361 FOR THE CONTINUED USE OF TELECONFERENCING FOR MEETINGS In order for the Commission to continue to have the option to meet via teleconference during the pandemic, AB 361 required the Commission to make specified findings at least every thirty (30) days.
a. A state of emergency has been proclaimed by California’s Governor due to the COVID-19 pandemic and continues in effect; and
b. The Commission has reconsidered the circumstances of the state of emergency; and
c. Local health officials continue to recommend measures to promote social distancing.
6. SPECIAL EVENT REVIEW – CONCERTS IN THE PARK AND MOVIES IN THE PARK The Community Services Commission’s Strategic Priorities include recommending improvements to community special events. The Parks and Recreation Department’s most recent events were the Concerts in the Park and Movies in the Park events.
7. PARK VISITATION ASSIGNMENTS Staff will provide Commissioners with the opportunity to select parks they wish to visit on a monthly basis for purposes of providing input to the Commission and Parks and Recreation staff on the conditions of the park.
8. NAME SELECTION FOR THE DOG PARK AT TUSTIN LEGACY PARK The Community Services Commission will select a name for the Dog Park at Tustin Legacy Park from a list of suggestions generated through a public input process.
Terms and Conditions
© 2024 Granicus