City of Tustin, CA
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of Tustin, CA
Community Services Commission Meeting
Meeting Time: March 16, 2022 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment March 16, 2022 at 4:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
CALL TO ORDER 6:00 p.m.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PRESENTATION – EMILY PEREZ – SUMMER CAMPS
1. APPROVAL OF THE FEBRUARY 16, 2022, MINUTES
2. COMMUNICATION AND CORRESPONDENCE Correspondence received on behalf of the Commission during the month of March.
3. FINDINGS REQUIRED BY AB 361 FOR THE CONTINUED USE OF TELECONFERENCING FOR MEETINGS In order for the Commission to continue to have the option to meet via teleconference during the pandemic, AB 361 required the Commission to make specified findings at least every thirty (30) days.
a. A state of emergency has been proclaimed by California’s Governor due to the COVID-19 pandemic and continues in effect; and
b. The Commission has reconsidered the circumstances of the state of emergency; and
c. State and local officials continue to recommend measures to promote social distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19.
4. PUBLIC ART APPROVAL – CREATIVE SIGNALS CABINET WRAPS At their March 16, 2022, meeting, the Public Art Committee approved two Creative Signals wrap designs for traffic signal cabinets at the corner of Newport Avenue and Holt Avenue and Park Avenue and District Drive.
5. SPRING EVENT PARTICIPATION The Community Services Commission’s Strategic Priorities include increasing the presence of the Commission in the community. In furtherance of this priority, staff recommends the Community Services Commission discuss and consider options for participation in the annual Youth Track Meet, Easter Celebration and Egg Hunt, and Community Yard Sale events.
6. DOG PARK AT TUSTIN LEGACY LINEAR PARK The Community Services Commission’s Strategic Priorities include reviewing information and concepts for future phases of Tustin Legacy Linear Park. In line with this priority, staff will provide an update on the dog park concept that is the next planned addition to the Linear Park.
Terms and Conditions
© 2024 Granicus