City of Tustin, CA
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of Tustin, CA
Public Art Commission Meeting
Meeting Time: March 15, 2023 at 4:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment March 15, 2023 at 2:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
1. PARTICIPATING DURING A MEETING Community members who wish to verbally address the Public Art Commission during a public meeting may attend the meeting in person or join through Zoom. By joining the meeting through Zoom, you will be able to speak but your video will not be enabled. Please see further instructions below. HOW TO CONNECT TO THE ZOOM WEB CONFERENCE BY COMPUTER OR SMART DEVICE Community members may provide live public comments via Zoom during Public Art Commission meetings. To join the meeting, click here and use the passcode below. You can also join via the Zoom app on your smartphone or tablet, or in a web browser at https://zoom.us/join, by entering the Meeting ID and Passcode below. Meeting ID: 836 2512 5207 Passcode: 804380 Please provide your name in the Zoom application to allow the Public Art Commission Secretary to identify you when it is your time to speak. We suggest installing and testing the Zoom software on your device prior to the commencement of the meeting. HOW TO CONNECT TO THE ZOOM WEB CONFERENCE BY TELEPHONE To join the Zoom web conference from any phone (landline or wireless), dial 669-900-6833. When prompted, use the below Meeting ID and Passcode. Meeting ID: 836 2512 5207 Passcode: 804380 The Public Art Commission Secretary will identify you by the last 4 digits of your phone number when it is your time to speak. When requested by the Public Art Commission Secretary, call-in users can unmute and mute their phones by pressing *6. Call-in users can “raise their hand” by pressing *9 but may not “lower their hand” once raised.
2. PROVIDE WRITTEN COMMENTS THROUGH THE E-COMMENT SYSTEM Proceed to the SpeakUp comment system:
A. To submit an e-comment on an upcoming meeting agenda, go to https://tustin.granicusideas.com/meetings?scope=upcoming and select the agenda item.
B. Follow the links to type and submit your comment(s) on one or more items:
1. The items may be on the agenda or not on the agenda.
2. Your comments will be forwarded electronically and immediately to the members of the Public Art Commission.
3. Comments related to a particular agenda item will only be considered prior to the close of public comments on that item.
4. Comments on matters that are not on the agenda may be submitted only until the “Public Comment” portion of the agenda is concluded. For Individuals with Disabilities: The City is dedicated to ensuring accessibility to the meetings for those individuals with disabilities, so the City has established a process to request a reasonable modification or accommodation consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you would like to request a modification or accommodation due to a disability, please call (714) 573-3106 as soon as is feasible, and identify the need and the requested modification or accommodation. The City’s ADA Coordinator or her designee will receive the request and communicate in response to the request. Items Distributed to The Commission Less Than 72 Hours Prior To Meeting: Pursuant to Government Code section 54957.5, non-exempt public records that relate to one or more open session agenda items and that are distributed to a majority of the Commission less than seventy-two (72) hours prior to the meeting will be available for public inspection on the electronic posting board located at 300 Centennial Way, Tustin, CA 92780.
CALL TO ORDER 4:00 p.m.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. APPROVAL OF THE FEBRUARY 15, 2023, REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
2. GIFTED PUBLIC ART There was no gifted public art received on behalf of the Commission during March.
3. COMMUNICATION AND CORRESPONDENCE Information received on behalf of the Commission during March.
Terms and Conditions
© 2024 Granicus