City of Tustin, CA
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of Tustin, CA
Public Art Commission
Meeting Time: February 15, 2023 at 4:00pm PST
Closed for Comment February 15, 2023 at 2:00pm PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
CALL TO ORDER 4:00 p.m.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. APPROVAL OF THE JANUARY 18, 2023, REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
2. GIFTED PUBLIC ART There was no gifted public art received on behalf of the Committee during February.
3. COMMUNICATION AND CORRESPONDENCE Information received on behalf of the Committee during February.
4. FINDINGS REQUIRED BY AB 361 FOR THE CONTINUED USE OF TELECONFERENCING FOR MEETINGS In order for the Committee to continue to have the option to meet via teleconference during the pandemic, AB 361 required the Committee to make specified findings at least every thirty (30) days.
a. A state of emergency has been proclaimed by California’s Governor due to the COVID-19 pandemic and continues in effect; and
b. The Committee has reconsidered the circumstances of the state of emergency; and
c. State and local officials continue to recommend measures to promote social distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19.
5. PARTICIPATION AT EASTER CELEBRATION AND EGG HUNT EVENT The Public Art Committee’s Strategic Priorities include the goal of increasing the presence of the Committee in the community through participation at special events. The Committee Members will consider participation at the annual Easter Celebration and Egg Hunt event on April 8, 2023, at Tustin Sports Park.
6. SCULPTURE WALK AT TUSTIN LEGACY PARK The Public Art Committee is engaged in developing a sculpture-based public art project at Tustin Legacy Park.
7. PARKS AND RECREATION ANNUAL REPORT Attached is the Annual Report for January through December 2022.
Terms and Conditions
© 2024 Granicus