City of Tustin, CA
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of Tustin, CA
Public Art Committee
Meeting Time: October 19, 2022 at 4:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment October 19, 2022 at 2:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
CALL TO ORDER 4:00 p.m.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. APPROVAL OF THE SEPTEMBER 21, 2022, REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
2. GIFTED PUBLIC ART There was no gifted public art received on behalf of the Committee during the month of October.
3. COMMUNICATION AND CORRESPONDENCE Correspondence received on behalf of the Committee during the month of October.
4. RESOLUTION MAKING FINDINGS REQUIRED FOR THE USE OF TELECONFERENCING IN COMPLIANCE WITH ASSEMBLY BILL 361 FOR MEETINGS OF THE TUSTIN PUBLIC ART COMMITTEE Consider adoption of Resolution No. 21-95 to make findings that would be required for the Public Art Committee, or individual members of the Public Art Committee, to use teleconferencing during Committee meetings, as required by recently enacted Assembly Bill 361.
5. SCULPTURE WALK AT TUSTIN LEGACY PARK The Public Art Committee is engaged in the development of a sculpture-based public art project at Tustin Legacy Park. In furtherance of this effort, staff will present a refined conceptual design for the project and a draft a ‘Call for Artists’ for the Committee’s review.
6. OPEN FORUM DISCUSSION ITEMS FOR NOVEMBER 16, 2022, AGENDA The Public Art Committee has requested that their November 16, 2022, meeting be dedicated to holding an open forum discussion on multiple public art-related topics.
7. SUBMITTAL FOR FRONTIER PARK MOSAIC TILE MURAL– REVIEW AND APPROVE Staff will provide the final rendering of the Frontier Park Mosaic Tile Mural for Public Art Committee approval.
8. DIRECTOR’S REPORT Old Town Art Walk – October 15th Public Safety Training – October 27th Mayor’s Thanksgiving Breakfast – November 17th Mural Signs
9. COMMITTEE COMMENTS
Terms and Conditions
© 2024 Granicus