City of Tustin, CA
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of Tustin, CA
Public Art Committee
Meeting Time: March 16, 2022 at 4:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment March 16, 2022 at 2:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
CALL TO ORDER 4:00 p.m.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. APPROVAL OF THE FEBRUARY 16, 2022, REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
2. GIFTED PUBLIC ART There was no gifted public art received on behalf of the Committee during the month of March.
3. COMMUNICATION AND CORRESPONDENCE Information received on behalf of the Committee during the month of March.
4. FINDINGS REQUIRED BY AB 361 FOR THE CONTINUED USE OF TELECONFERENCING FOR MEETINGS In order for the Committee to continue to have the option to meet via teleconference during the pandemic, AB 361 required the Committee to make specified findings at least every thirty (30) days.
a. A state of emergency has been proclaimed by California’s Governor due to the COVID-19 pandemic and continues in effect; and
b. The Committee has reconsidered the circumstances of the state of emergency; and
c. State and local officials continue to recommend measures to promote social distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19.
5. EASTER CELEBRATION AND EGG HUNT PARTICIPATION The Public Art Committee will consider participation at the annual Easter Celebration and Egg Hunt event on April 16, 2022, at Tustin Sports Park.
6. CREATIVE SIGNALS PUBLIC ART PROJECT To complete the approved Creative Signals cabinets Public Art Project during the 2021-2022 Fiscal Year, the Public Art Committee will consider commissioning an additional artist from those who have submitted proposals for previous public art projects.
7. MOSAIC TILE MURAL AT FRONTIER PARK The purpose of the Public Art Committee is to evaluate and commission public art projects to enhance the quality of life in Tustin. The Committee should discuss potential public art projects for consideration in the 2022-2023 Fiscal Year.
Terms and Conditions
© 2024 Granicus