City of Tustin, CA
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of Tustin, CA
Public Art Committee
Meeting Time: November 17, 2021 at 4:00pm PST
Closed for Comment November 17, 2021 at 2:00pm PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
CALL TO ORDER 4:00 p.m.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. APPROVAL OF THE OCTOBER 20, 2021, REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
2. COMMUNICATION AND CORRESPONDENCE There was no correspondence received on behalf of the Committee during the month of November.
3. GIFTED PUBLIC ART There was no gifted public art received on behalf of the Committee during the months of November.
4. FINDINGS REQUIRED BY AB 361 FOR THE CONTINUED USE OF TELECONFERENCING FOR MEETINGS In order for the Committee to continue to have the option to meet via teleconference during the pandemic, AB 361 required the Committee to make specified findings at least every thirty (30) days.
a. A state of emergency has been proclaimed by California’s Governor due to the COVID-19 pandemic and continues in effect; and
b. The Committee has reconsidered the circumstances of the state of emergency; and
c. State and local officials continue to recommend measures to promote social distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19.
5. COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT PRESENTATION Staff will present the Public Art Committee with an overview of community engagement opportunities related to public art projects.
6. SCULPTURE WALK AT TUSTIN LEGACY LINEAR PARK The Public Art Committee will discuss the potential of a sculpture walk public art project at Tustin Legacy Park.
7. DIRECTOR’S REPORT Mayor’s Thanksgiving Breakfast – Thursday, November 18 State of the City – Thursday, December 2 Call for Artists Distribution – Pioneer Road Park Wall Mural December Regular Meeting – Wednesday, December 15 Planter Boxes Boys & Girls Club Mural
Terms and Conditions
© 2024 Granicus